Saturday, March 1, 2008

One down...one to go

Weeks that is. We have one more week until we know if the IUI was successful. For me this is the worst week. I almost dread each new day because it could present the news I don't want. Please pray that each day will bring peace and not dread. I will let you know what happens this week.

We are also moving a week from today. AHHHH! We learned that we will not have internet for 2-3 weeks after moving because of how DirectTV sets it up. I will be going through blog/internet withdrawal especially the first week because I won't be at work. Please understand our lack of blogging during that time. If you can't wait that long for information just call us!

Have a great week and keep praying!

1 comments:

H Noble said...

I was thinking about you this afternoon and about the fact that you have another week to go. I'm praying for good news of course, and anxiously await each day for you.
Can you believe you are finally getting to move into your house??? Do you need anything? Are you hiring movers? I think we are free next weekend, so let me know.
Love ya,
H