Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Down...

and countless more to go. Shots that is. We got the green light today to go ahead and begin the meds to do IVF. I started the Lupron shots. So far I've decided that if the hot flashes continue, I'm boycotting menopause! Yup, that's right. One shot and I'm already getting the side effects. This can't be good! Maybe Joel will finally be happy because I won't be complaining the house is like Antarctica. I will do the Lupron shots until I'm told to stop and will be adding Follistim shots in the next two weeks. Please continue to pray for our mental well being and for a minimum of side effects from the meds.

4 comments:

aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aimee said...

You are in my prayers...

Good luck and way to keep your sense of humor! :)

aimee said...

That above deleted comment was mine btw. I posted it twice.

H Noble said...

Haven't been blogging much lately- sorry! Glad things are rolling again. Hang in there, one step at a time.

We miss you guys!!! Wanna do dinner this weekend?!
H