Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Year

Did you know it's been one year since we went in for our first IVF? Well it has. I've been reflecting on this lately and the emotions/feelings tied up in all of this. I look back and realize how innocent we were during the whole process. We never imagined it wouldn't work or that we'd be sitting around waiting for IVF #3 a year later. In some ways I'd love to have that innocence back but in others I'm glad for the trials we've gone through. Only God knows the plan for us and we must remember none of this is a surprise to Him.

We are off on a much needed/anticipated vacation to Seattle/Vancouver. It is just what we need during the next 10 days to refresh and recharge for the next few months. I will definately be sharing pictures and stories so check back!

1 comments:

NANNY said...

Canada--My favorite place to be when Dallas is 100 degrees!! Enjoy!!