Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Apologies

We apologize for the lack of updating. We have tried to reach as many people in person with our latest update and we apologize for keeping you all in suspense about the results of our latest IVF. We are now excited and pleased to introduce to you all:

baby Cramer!!

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
Our sono today revealed a due date of April 30 but based on our IVF timeline it is April 29. Not that it matters as baby Cramer will make an appearance when he/she is good and ready. :)

We will be better about updating from now on. Thanks for sticking with us on this journey. God is good!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Yes He is good, and we are rejoicing with you!!! :)

TheLudlows said...

I am crying right now! That's my girl's birthday! Hurray for God the faithful one!

aimee said...

That is a good looking baby! :) Congrats again!

Rebekah said...

My sweet friend- my words cannot express my feelings. I adore you so much and have been praying for you guys for so long. I am thrilled and elated for you guys, but sad at the same time, as I am not there every day to share this joy with you. Know that Baby Cramer and you are in my constant prayers and thoughts. You are my dear friend that I cherish.