Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Progression to a Belly

Just thought you might enjoy a pictorial representation of our journey thus far. The last picture is especially for you Arika!

This shows all the shots, the hospital bracelets and medical supplies it took for us to get our miracle. To the right is a picture from our very first sonogram. I'm so glad to be rid of this stuff and have my kitchen counter back!!


This is a self portrait around 13 weeks. Not the most flattering picture but it's hard to take one of yourself!


Here is the sonogram from 18.5 weeks. You can see baby's profile.


Here is the 20 week belly shot. We are halfway there. Some days I feel huge and others not so much. I'm not sure how pregnant I look and am sure some people who don't know just think I'm fat. :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the baby belly! Can't wait to be Auntie Rebekah!!!

H Noble said...

Thanks for the pictures! I don't think you look fat at all and I can't wait to hold that baby! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.