Monday, December 7, 2009

19.5 Weeks

Despite rumors to the contrary, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. :) It has been hard to find time to update both blogs, work, and grow a baby. Sorry! I thought I'd catch you all up with some highlights. I can't believe we are approaching 20 weeks. That is halfway. Wow!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19.5 weeks (officially 20 on Thursday)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs at the dr. office two weeks ago. I'm sure there is more since and will find out next Mon. at our regular appointment.

Maternity Clothes: All the time. They are so comfy!

Sleep: Not so good. I'm sleeping in 1 1/2 spurts and have a hard time getting comfy. :( I miss my sleep.

Best Moment this week: Going in for our big sono and seeing baby. Everything looks perfect. It was the coolest thing to see him/her moving and hear the heartbeat again.

Gender: We know but it is still a secret till Christmas when we tell our families.

Movement: Just really noticed it on my birthday. It is the coolest sensation and feels like pop rock candy in my belly.

Food Craving: Beef. Mostly hamburgers and Arby's roast beef sandwiches. Odd because I'm normally a chicken person.

What I miss: Jimmy John's sandwiches and my diet coke.

What I am looking forward to: Telling our family at Christmas if baby Cramer is a boy or girl. So can't wait!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to accept gently used stuff! So far we have a crib, a changing table, a bassinet, a bumbo, a bouncy seat, and many other offers. We may not need a shower at this point. Just kidding!

Symptoms: I'm tired but not as much as early on. My allergies are killing me and I have now gotten a cold. :( Also the pregnancy runny nose has reared it's ugly head.

Sorry there are no photos. I'll work on scanning in some of the sonogram and downloading some belly shots. I want all of you to see what you've been praying so hard for. Check back this weekend. :)

2 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Just found your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your successful IVF!

H Noble said...

Woohoo! So glad things are going well and you're halfway there! So good to see you and hope its not that long before we can again.