Sunday, February 15, 2009

Go Time---Updated

Update: We are set for Wednesday at 8:15. My estrogen levels are still high and my lining is thin. This is a concern but we are taking measures to hopefully resolve it. Specific prayers include: for my levels to balance out, for the lining to thicken, and for the procedure to go smoothly. We will have plenty of eggs again so that is not a concern at the moment. I'll update you all as I feel like after the procedure.

It is looking like Wednesday will be the day for retrieval. Please pray for Dr. Barnett and the medical staff as well as for a smooth procedure. Also please pray for us. My estrogen levels are high again and I'm already experiencing discomfort from the fluid around my follicles. Please pray that this will resolve itself quickly. Trust me when I say Wednesday cannot come soon enough. If anything changes at my appointment in the morning I'll let you all know. Until then, thanks and God bless!

3 comments:

TheLudlows said...

I'm praying for you Abbey! (Holly's friend who's been down IVF too!)
Charissa

H Noble said...

Praying, praying!

Marcy said...

Have been praying for you for a while and numerous times today. Mom has been keeping me semi-updated via your mom, so I'm glad to have this update too. I finally have a blogger ID so I am allowed to leave a comment now!