Sunday, April 4, 2010

4 weeks

That's right. Four more weeks until our due date. I figured I'd better update the blog with current info and pictures before baby girl makes her appearance!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We are ready to meet her but I want to enjoy these last few days of pregnancy too. It is getting harder to move around, harder to sleep, harder to eat and not get heartburn, and just basically harder to get comfy. I am not complaining, however, but rather reminding myself it is all worth it in the end and we did not wait 3 years for me to give up now. :)

So without further adieu, here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Here is a picture from Feb. 11th, the day of our first shower (at my school). It is also the day it snowed a foot in Dallas so I had to take a picture when we got home. After all, we needed to mark the momentous occasion for the baby book!! And yes, I was about to freeze hence the poor photo.


This is a picture from our last shower over spring break. My mom and grandma came for most of the week and helped finish the nursery. My aunt and cousin also came down from Lubbock. It was so much fun to have everyone together. My cousin and I are exactly 6 weeks apart in age and we are expecting baby girls about 6 weeks apart. I love how God works!! By the way, it also snowed this weekend too about 7 inches.


Finally, this is from today Easter Sunday. I had Joel take the photo to document her first Easter in utero. Just in case you were wondering, yes she has dropped hence the inability to find a comfy position. She has been this low for about 2 weeks but at my appointment last week I was not dilated any. We shall see what the verdict is on Tuesday and our next appointment. :)


And I couldn't resist adding a picture of the adorable swimsuit one of my dear friends gave us. I know she probably won't be swimming in it but she at least has something to hang out pool side when we go enjoy our annual pool parties.


And check back later in the week as I have a post scheduled to appear with a preview of the nursery!!

1 comments:

H Noble said...

She's almost here! You still look great, and you are even smiling in the last photo. In my last photo with Eli in utero, the look on my face said "take the picture so I can go lay down again!". :)

I'm sure you had a fun time with your family- that's great that they could come.