Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Things Come in Threes---Updated

We have the latest update from the embryologist. We have 3 excellent embryos, 3 good embryos, 3 average embryos, and 4 poor (or stragglers as the embryologist called them). Altogether we have nine good looking embryos. We are schedule for a transfer at noon on Tuesday and I will be on bedrest until Thursday afternoon (until I break down and must take a shower). We are pleased with the numbers and feel confident we will have some high quality embryos to transfer. Please pray with us that this is the case. As I told Joel at lunch, maybe this means triplets are in our future. I wish you all had see the look I got in return. :)

We started the progesterone shots yesterday and I already have bruise number one. I don't remember them hurting this much before but I'm sure I have just blocked out that memory. Otherwise, I'm feeling great. I wore "real" clothes yesterday and today for several hours. That was a huge accomplishment compared to the past when that wasn't possible for a least a week. I'm so thankful this time did not produce the hyperstimulation.

I will most likely not update again until bedrest is done. However, that does not mean you can't leave comments. In fact I'd love EVERYONE who stops by to comment. I'd love to show baby Cramer all the people who have prayed and cared for us. That is your challenge so hop to it!

Updated: We got a call from the lab this morning and have been bumped to 1:00 for the transfer. We will get to the hospital at noon. Otherwise, all else is the same. Keep the comments coming as I'm having so much fun seeing who all lurks. :)

10 comments:

NANNY said...

Ribbit ribbit...hopping by...ribbit ribbit...so I thought I'd tell the kids hi! ribbit ribbit (and prayers!)

H Noble said...

3 is an excellent number- woohoo! We're very excited for you guys and are praying the 'third time's a charm!' And tell Joel this: Justin's doctor told him that if you have multiples, then you've gotten your money's worth! :)

Lehmanns said...

I'm a friend of Holly's and I've been praying for you guys for a while. I hope it works out this time. I'll keep praying!

Marcy said...

Hey Guys, I have been praying for you and will continue! Rest, Rest, REST...and then update us!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you sis....doug and i are thinking of you and sending up some prayers.

aimee said...

Praying, praying, praying. 3 is a lucky number!

We will be thinking about you all week. Good luck! Love you!

Unknown said...

We are sending good thoughts and prayers your way! And I would love to see the look on Joel's face if multiples blessed the Cramer house.

NANNY said...

1 P.M. prayers it is!

Krista said...

Very best wishes coming your way!

TheLudlows said...

Praying for you and baby(ies) Cramer!