Friday, August 7, 2009

Night and Day Difference

That is how I feel after yesterday. It is amazing how much better I feel compared to the last two times. I'm so thankful we don't have the extra worry of hyper stimulation this time.

Yesterday went well. We got 23 eggs and Dr. B. said they looked really good. He was pleased with the results and was glad he "finally figured me out". :) I felt good we hit our target and have not had to depend on the pain meds as much as previous experience.

I just talked to the embryologist this morning and got the embryo report. Of the 23 eggs they got, 19 were large enough to be fertilized with ICIS. Of those 19 we had 13 to fertilize normally. We will get our next report on Sunday which is when they will rate the embryos.

We are still scheduled for a day 5 transfer based on previous history but if that changes I'll let you know. Otherwise we will be back at the hospital on Tuesday and I'll be on bedrest till Thursday.

Please pray with us that our embryos continue to grow and divide properly and that they meet the highest rating. We want awesome looking babies! :) Thanks again and look for another update on Sunday.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Yea! That all sounds like wonderful news! Praying for healthy and good looking embryos, rest for you and wisdom and peace for everyone involved. Love you guys!

Traci said...

You and Joel will definitely be in our prayers. We love y'all!