Monday, November 5, 2012

Random thoughts

We made it to Texas. Had an eventful time at the hotel with my parents but got them on the road this morning for two weeks of grandparent spoiling. So thankful to have friends who let us use their laundry room last minute so we didn't have to travel with throw up clothes. Thanks Frilouxs!!!

Shots are going well. Started follistim on Saturday and go for first sono tomorrow. My belly is getting bruised now but it's such a small price to pay.

I've had several people comment that they are reading the blog and finding God speaking to them through some of the quotes I've used. That excites me so much! I truly believe that one of the reasons we are on this journey is to show others that God is in the business of answering prayers. If I'm being honest, I must admit this:

It took infertility to make me learn to lean on God.

Not necessarily proud of that but I've vowed to do all I can in praising Him and sharing our story. Sorry if you ever get tired of it. :-)

Most likely, it wasn't infertility for you but I'd love to know what made you learn to really lean on God.


0 comments: