Sunday, June 8, 2008

Still Growing

Our appointment went well again this morning. I am still responding well to the Follistim and they lowered my dose again to encourage some of the smaller follicles to catch up to the larger ones. It is daunting to see 25-30 potential eggs on the sonogram screen (even knowing that only about half of them will be considered mature). We have another appointment on Tuesday morning and will hopefully be getting our go ahead for IVF. It is looking like Thursday may be our day for retrieval but we will keep you posted after Tuesday. Keep praying, as God is listening and responding.

1 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I know we have been a little out of touch lately, but I think of you often and pray for you daily. I pray that God will see you through this struggle and lift you up in the down times and I pray that He will give you the child you are longing for. I love both of you so very much!
Teresa