Monday, October 29, 2012

Answered prayers




At some point you'd think I'd finally get that God has this all covered. That his timing is perfect and that I shouldn't continue to lose sleep over anything in the process of IVF. You'd think after 6 years and four IVF attempts I'd get that through my head. All I can say is I'm only human.

I talked to Dr. B's office today. We will be starting our follistim shots on Saturday. Yes that is the day I'm going to Texas. Yes that means I don't have to have one single monitoring visit at the clinic here in MS. I'm beyond excited and amazed that this has worked out so well. We will have a sono on Tuesday November 6 and are looking at a retrieval around the 13th. We will know more after the sono. I'm excited to head to TX and get this show on the road!!

So thankful for answered prayers.

2 comments:

aimee said...

That is perfect timing. :) I'm so happy for you!

Marcy said...

That's awesome! Might I also add to my last comment on your last post...especially since you are an educator! After being the only teacher of a class of 4 year olds for only one short hour on Sunday I realized how I have taken for granted every teacher I ever had! God Bless you all who have the gift, patience and talent for this job for very little pay. I NEVER thought teaching was easy....but I will just say I have a whole new perspective on it now!
Glad for the good news!