Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gut feelings

We got the all clear (kind of) to go ahead and start our lupron today. I say kind of because as of this second the office in Dallas doesn't have the official report from the office in MS. However, I started the meds this am when I was told everything looked great.

This leads me to the title of this post. All along I've just had an unsettled feeling about working outside of our Dallas clinic but could never put my finger in the exact problem. I attributed it to stepping out of my comfort zone. However, after trying to get someone to call me back from their office today it clicked. I'm not really their patient. They don't have to give me top priority.

I'm glad this is happening now instead of later on in the process when I need timely communication to adjust doses of meds. I'm trusting my gut with this one and committing to as few appointments as I can here in MS. I'm headed to Dallas the first weekend of Nov. Hopefully that means 2 monitoring appointments max. I can't take this additional stress. Please pray this all gets worked out and easier.

In other good news, we got everything worked out with insurance and our meds. $200 later we are the proud owners of this:



Don't get too jealous. :-)

Thanks for all the prayers. Now just start leaving comments so we can show future baby how many people we have in our corner. Until next time....

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Praying for y'all!