Friday, October 12, 2012

Being honest with myself

We are having issues with insurance and our med order. They are still shipping the lupron tomorrow but we are waiting for it to get resolved before they send the others. Please pray it all gets resolved quickly and smoothly and that they will indeed cover it.



I found this quote today and it really hit home. If I'm really honest with myself I'm scared of three things:
1) This cycle won't work.
2) This cycle will work but we will miscarry again.
3) The cycle will work too well and we will have multiples. :-)

Honestly it's the second option that scares me the most. I'm just not sure I can do that again. That is why the above quote hit home. I'm not willing to repeat the past in regards to negative outcomes. Please continue to pray for peace. I'm struggling again.

0 comments: