Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blessings in disguise

This.....





really made me think. I took some time last week to read the book I made for L of this blog. I'm so thankful I took the time to document our journey and all of our feelings. I hope someday she will appreciate it too.

Yes, infertility is a bitter trial. I've said before that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but I also wouldn't change our path. You see it really has been a blessing in disguise.

It has taught us so much:
1) how to really depend on one another
2) to be sooo grateful for our amazing friends and family
3) to be better parents
4) not to sweat the small stuff
5) rely on God
6) just enjoy the moment
7) count our blessings
8) share our story

And so many other things. I hope you will take sometime to look at your own life and find the blessings in disguise.

0 comments: